Homestead Realty Advantages
- We are uniquely situated to service all your real estate needs as we are located right at the hub of Route 295, the New Jersey Turnpike, Route 206 and Route 130 making us proximate to all Northern Burlington and Southern Mercer county communities
- We are the only centrally located real estate office in your community and have been a part of the community for over 25 years
- We feature the best available real estate networking sites to provide the most aggressive e-marketing campaign for your home. Listings will be distributed to over 40 national web sites.
- We offer free comparative market analysis of your home to help you make the right decisions in this challenging market without any obligation or pressure
- As a result of our centrally located office, we can share with you our constant flow of buyers who are specifically interested in locating in your community
Realtor Magazine / Daily News 10 Reasons to Buy a Home
- You can get a good deal. Prices are down 30 percent on average.. They’re at a level that makes sense for people’s income.
- Mortgages are cheap. At 4.3 percent on average for a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage, your costs to own are down by a fifth from two years ago.
- You can save on taxes. When you add up the deductions for mortgage interest and others, the cost of owning can drop below renting for a comparable place.
- It’ll be yours. The one benefit to owning that never changes is that you can paint your walls orange if you want (generally speaking; there might be some community restrictions). How many landlords will let you do that?
- You can get a better home. In some markets, it’s simply the case that the nicest places are for-sale homes and condos.
- It offers some inflation protection. Historically, appreciation over time outpaces inflation.
- It’s risk capital. If the economy picks up, you stand to benefit from that, even if you’re goal is just to have a nice place to live.
- It’s forced savings. A part of your payment each month goes to equity.
- There is a lot to choose from. There are some 4 million homes available today, about a year’s supply. Now’s the time to find something you like and get it.
- Sooner or later the market will clear. The U.S. is expected to grow by another 100 million people in 40 years. They have to live somewhere. Demand will eventually outpace supply.